Partnership Accounting

A full range of accounting services for your business partnership.
accountants for partnerships

Ensuring your business is tax compliant

We can act for your business partnership and ensure you are compliant with your accounts and tax returns. In a partnership, you and your partner (or partners) personally share responsibility for your business.

This includes:

If you are a partner in a partnership, you will take a share of the business’s profits, and pay tax and National Insurance on your share.

What partnership accounting and tax work can we help you with?

First of all you need to register the partnership with HMRC, either online or using form SA400. We can do this for you if you wish, as we understand HMRC forms can be a scary thing. HMRC will then send you a UTR (Unique Tax Reference), and will expect tax returns from you.

A partnership has to prepare its own tax return (SA800), and as a partner you also need to declare any partnership profits on your own personal tax return (SA100). So if there are two partners (individuals) in a partnership, there will be three tax returns needed in total.

Why choose Smooth Accounting for your partnership accounting?

We can prepare the partnership year end documents, providing you with statutory accounts and all three tax returns so you don’t have to worry about staying compliant. We will let you know what tax and National Insurance is due and when/how to pay.

Everything we do is electronic and in digital format, to make life as easy as possible for our clients. You can approve your tax returns at the click of a button.

Get in touch now to see how we can help you with your partnership accounting.

More accounting services that we offer:

Request Quote
Please complete the contact form below and a member of our team will soon be in touch.
Smooth Accounting Ltd. is rated 5 out of 5 based on 91 reviews on Google.
Just One Tree Logo
Smooth Accounting

Smooth Accounting is very proud to be supporting the amazing work of JUST ONE Tree, a non-profit reforestation initiative. For every tax return we file, we will be planting one tree.

Trees really are the superheroes of our planet, cleaning the air we breathe, filtering the water we drink, giving life to the world’s wildlife and providing jobs to over 1.6 billion people.

Yet deforestation is still a major threat to global warming. JUST ONE Tree plants a tree every 46 seconds in severely affected areas, with the aim to remove CO2 from the atmosphere and reverse biodiversity loss.

We have just one planet. Together let’s restore it.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience.